Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sponsoring

Do you think it is important to investigate and archive Russia's invasion into Ukraine?
What about exposing their lies and staged videos to fool the world?
What about geolocating and analysing all information that comes on social media to figure out what's valuable and what not?
Or what about gathering all information we can find about MH17?

Please help me to keep doing this. You can donate using any of these buttons:

for a single donation for monthly subscription

When you live in Ukraine, DO NOT DONATE. Ukraine needs your money more than I do. (Unless you are an oligarch of course... :P)

Thank you for your participation!


What others say about my work:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you appreciate this and other articles? Do you think it is important that this information is published?
I'm not working for a newspaper or magazine. If you sponsor me, you help me to keep this blog up and running.
See the Paypal Donate-button in the top right side of this blog or subscribe in the About-me-section.

Blog Archive